NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility: The PetSuites “Enter for a chance to win a Think Like a Dog Download Code” Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, and representatives of PetSuites of America LLC (“Sponsor”), and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent company, distributors, divisions and agencies, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children, including “step” of any of the foregoing) and individuals living in the same household with such employees, officers, and representatives are not eligible to participate or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entries must be received in the manner described in these Official Rules during the Sweepstakes Period to be eligible for prizes. Limit one entry per person or organization.
2. Sponsor: PetSuites of America LLC, with principal place of business at 29229 Canwood Street, Suite 100, Agoura Hills, CA 91301
3. Timing: Sweepstakes begins Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 12:01:00 a.m. [EST] and ends Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. [EST] (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All dates are subject to change. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter for a Chance to Win: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Visit the specified website link-URL displayed within advertisements in your local participating market, and follow the instructions by entering your first name, last name, and email address, and other details via the Sweepstakes entry form. All online entries must be received by Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. [EST]. Limit one (1) entry per person or organization. Multiple entries by any single entrant, under varying identities or via different email accounts, or submission of an entrant that is not a real and natural person will disqualify all entries for that entrant. Entrants assume all risk of late, misdirected, incomplete, or incorrect or mistaken entries. In case of dispute, the authorized account subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed the participant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an ISP, online service provider, or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses. Limit one (1) winner per household or organization.
5. Winners Selection: a.) On or about Thursday, July 2, 2020, the potential winners will be drawn randomly from among qualifying entries, by the Sponsor’s independent judging organization. The decisions of the judges are final and binding in all respects. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
b.) All selected potential winners must comply with all the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has complied with the conditions contained in these Official Rules. The selection of qualified winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Winners will receive their prizes approximately one week after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes. A winner may not transfer his or her prize unless authorized in writing by Sponsor before the transfer is made. Such authorization may be granted or withheld in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Requests for transfer must be in writing. The person to whom the prize is transferred must meet the eligibility restrictions set forth in these Official Rules.
6. Prize: Five Hundred (500) Winners will be selected, to be awarded a digital download code for Think Like a Dog. Digital movie service required to redeem code. Estimated Retail Value: $9.99.
Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. For All Prizes: No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. By accepting the prize, each winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) acknowledges that he or she meets the eligibility requirement of the Sweepstakes and is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, surcharges, service charges, processing and handling fees, and all other costs and expenses incurred in claiming the prize. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown, and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration. By accepting a prize the winner, on behalf of himself/herself and child, parent/legal guardian of a winner agrees that Sponsor and its franchisees, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, delivery, receipt, possession and or use or misuse of any prize.
9. General Conditions: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. RELEASE: BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ANY PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, EACH OF THEIR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND ARISING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: a.) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; b.) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, lost or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, or cable transmissions; c.) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; d.) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or e.) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that the Sweepstakes is still open.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: a.) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the State of California; b.) subject to any other limitation in these Official Rules, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and c.) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES (WHETHER OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION), WHICH WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.
13. Winners List: For the name of winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to The PetSuites “Enter for a chance to win a Think Like a Dog digital download” Sweepstakes Winners List, PetSuites of America LLC, 29229 Canwood Street, Suite 100, Agoura Hills, CA 91301. Vermont residents, omit requirement of return postage. Only one request per outer envelope. Name of winner will be available after July 31, 2020.
14. Participating Locations: All PetSuites of America location(s) is/are participating in The PetSuites “Enter for a chance to win a Think Like a Dog digital download” Sweepstakes.
© 2020 PetSuites of America LLC. All rights reserved.